The most important indicators in shopping and promoting a career
You can reward with 1 to 2 risks in the transaction. However, if you simply win 20% of the time, you will be a stable loser.
Now, obviously, the threat you want to praise is not a solution. What is your winning price?
Maybe you have 90% of the winning price. However, if every time you take a risk, you lose $ 0.90 and you lose $ 5, you will always be a loser.
So, what is the answer?
- Absolutely, the risk of your praise and win rate itself is meaningless.
- Well, the secret is this …
- You need to consider your chances of winning and receiving praise in order to finalize your profitability.
- This is what you expect.
- Your expectations will give you the opportunity to keep your expectations for every dollar.
Mathematically speaking, it can be expressed as:
- W is close to the scale of your extraordinary victory
- L is close to your average loss scale
- P-entry winning price
The correct example is as follows:
You have made 10 transactions. 6 winning transactions and 4 falling transactions. This means that your win percentage is 6/10 or 60%. If your six transactions increase your profit by $ 3,000, then your joint profit is $ 3,000 / 6 = $ 500. If the most effective loss is $ 1,600, then your extraordinary loss is $ 1,600 / $ 4 = $ 400.
Subsequently, these figures are applied to the intended system:
In this case, the expected value of your way of buying and selling is 35% (very good expectation). This means that your way of buying and selling will fall by 35 cents per dollar in every long-term transaction.
- The flow of permits
- Why must play bigger to win bigger
- Are you sure?
- Most people in the casino work 24 hours a day, 365 days every 12 months. why?
- Due to reality, the more they play, the more money they earn-the same is true for trading.
You may be surprised:
“What does this have to do with purchases and promotions?”
This indicates how often you trade. The more transactions you make, the more money you can make (although expectations are high).
- You can win foreign exchange shopping and promote technology 70% of the time, of which 1-3 risks are commendable.
- But right here
- It has only 2 trading indicators in 12 months.
- How much unusual transaction money can you make through this foreign exchange trading method?
- No more people, right? Heck, when you consider the risk of a continuous 9% decline, you might even lose in that year.
- Do you have the ability to see how important this is?
The frequency of your transactions is critical, but it is not enough to determine how much cash you can earn in foreign exchange shopping and promotions.
Why cash is your lifeblood for buying and promoting foreign exchange in commercial enterprises
You may have heard the story that a trader spent a small amount of money and then replaced it in piles in a short period of time.
- However, you do not need to be aware that for every trader trying to do this, thousands of other traders blow up their accounts.
- Thanks to a short, rich plan, Allow no longer needs shopping and promotions. Or, gradually develop it as the enterprise you are looking for.
- Now, the license says, you may generate 20% of the profits (together) within 12 months.
- With an account of $ 1,000, you need an average of 12 months to get $ 200 in income.
- In a $ 1 million account, the median you see is $ 100,000, which is consistent with the year.
- For accounts with an annual income of $ 10 million, the average amount you want to search is $ 2 million.
Now, not to mention that you can make 20% of your income every year, because, in fact, this percentage may be better for an afternoon or swing traders (because you have more trading opportunities).
The best difference is your betting period (or a chance to match your bet). The greater the threat, the higher your return.
Will you refund or increase revenue?
If you use a USD 10,000 account with an average annual income of 20%, it might be worth … 383,376.00 USD after 20 years.
If you are a daily traveler, trading is your easiest source of income. You need to withdraw funds from your account to meet your life needs.
However, if you have a full-time task and are trading, then you really should not make any withdrawals and may increase your account earnings.
This is not right or wrong. Ultimately, you must understand the needs of your trading employer-and recognize that withdrawals may have a long-term impact on your returns.